We are a collective of progressive hair designers with a serious commitment to defining style. Our full service salon features an award-winning and dedicated team with an upbeat and creative approach to cutting, styling, and colouring hair. Trust our experienced stylists to help you bring out the best in you and your hair.
Catwalk Cure charity event
Bell Gala for Sick Kids Hospital
Miss Universe Canada
2013 Avant Garde Hairstylist of the Year winner
L’Oreal Colour Trophy Finalists
Voted TOP 10 Salon in Canada
SO many more…
Visit Salon Collage today and let us SHOW you how our award winning team of Hair Stylists and Colourists can change your world.
Choose from precision cuts, to catwalk styles, classic or vintage updos. Our stylists are here to help you bring out the best in you and your hair.
“A hidden gem located right next to Sherway Gardens, Salon Collage Stylists are known for creating modern and natural hair cuts and color using the latest trends in hair, art, and fashion. “
WHO ARE WE?
We offer personalized consultations, in-depth expertise on innovation in the industry and extensive knowledge of the latest trends.
We work side-by-side, exchanging ideas, knowledge, opinions and inspiration. Together we build strong bonds with our valued customers to ensure that their salon experience is a memorable one.
Salon Collage gladly gives back to the community by donating both time and talent to organizations such as : The Sick Kids Foundation Celebrity Gala, Catwalk Cure for Breast Cancer, Starry Nights and Windfall for Women’s Shelter.
Our stylists, colourists and aestheticians are committed to innovation and staying on the cutting edge. The members of our collective are encouraged to attend hair shows, workshops, and seminars to ensure that they are up-to-date with the latest trends and fashion-forward thinking.
Our Team Members
Mentor to many up and coming hair dressers, Peter passes along extensive knowledge and technique. He actively listens to his clients, understanding their desires and designing cuts that fit their individual lifestyles. Communicating effectively, demonstrating products and outlining which cut would be most flattering. Peter offers ease and precision that allows creativity to flow and style to emerge. Truly passionate about his field, Peter is always willing to go the extra mile to achieve quality work.QHow many years have you been in hair business?A I have been in the hair business since 1998
Q How many clients you’ve served? A I probably serve 500 clients a year.
Q What’s your signature style?A My signature style is long thick bouncy blow-dries.
Q The most memorable compliment. A That I’m a good listener & because of that client gets what they wants.
Q Common conversation topics you engage in with clients?AFashion & latest trends.
Q What is the best music to work to?A I love to listen club music when i work. It keep me energized.
Q Challenges in your professional career?A My challenge at work is to make clients feel confident about their new look
QWhy do you do what do you do?A I love my job because i make people feel beautiful and always leave smiling.
Q You’re favorite / essential tool?A My favorite would be my texturizing scissors.
- Goldwell and L’Oreal classes in colour
- TIGI and vidal sasson Advanced cutting classes
- Certified Great Lengths Hair Extensions Technician
- Enterd ABA Up- do Competitions and L’Oreal Color Trophy
- Finalist in the hit reality television show Hair wars
- Published in the international Glossy Goldwell Magazine
- Catwalk Cure charity event
- Bell Gala for Sick Kids Hospital
- Miss Universe Canada
With 12 years of industry experience, Francesca brings her unique style, flare for cutting, and extensive knowledge…
Sandro MacriHead StylistStyle
Sandro boasts an impressive 25-year career with world-wide experience and training. A true expert in his field, he is personable and charismatic with an intuitive ability to understand and interpret clients’ wishes. The results are always flattering and impressive. Providing every client with red carpet treatment, he is sure to make your salon experience memorable. With a genuine passion, Sandro excels in the artistry of hair dressing while passing his knowledge onto to members of his team and clientele.QHow many years have you been in hair business?A I’ve been in the hair business 30 years.
Q How many clients you’ve served? A Thousands.
Q What’s your signature style?A My signature style is precision cutting, which is precise cutting according to the look and the shape of your face.
Q The most memorable compliment. AMost memorable compliment is that I changed a woman’s life by changing her look.
Q Common conversation topics you engage in with clients?AConverstations are about what a client wants to achieve, their look, their lifestyle, what’s going to work for them.
Q What is the best music to work to?AI like chill music, Buddha Bar, Café del Mar.
Q Challenges in your professional career?A It’s not exactly a challenge but I would say always moving forward and keeping up with the trends and with change.
QWhy do you do what do you do?ABecause it’s satisfying helping people bring beauty and happiness out of themselves, and making them feel confident.
Q You’re favorite / essential tool?AEssential tool would be my scissors and my craft.
- Member of Guild of Hair Design
- Taken several Advanced Hair Cutting Courses
- Vidal Sassoon trained in cutting Toronto Cutting Course
- Martin Parson Advanced Cutting and Up-do’s
- Sebastian International, California
- Tony & Guy Cutting, New York
- 2013 Avant Garde Hairstylist of the Year winner
- Active participant in the Toronto International Film Festival
- L’Oreal Colour Trophy Finalist: 1995, 1996, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Nominated for Canadian Hairdressing Awards: Top Ten in Canada
- Creative Director for MTV Canada Music Videos Blake McGrath and private stylist for numerous celebrities
- Creative Director for international and Canadian TV Shows: Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader, Deal or No Deal, City TV Breakfast Television, Next Star, Maxed Out, and Dollar and Cents
Sandro boasts an impressive 25-year career with world-wide experience and training…
Enrico SangiorgioHead StylistStyle
With 12 years of hands-on experience, Enrico has trained and worked with top talent. A dedicated stylist, he approaches all his assignments with commitment and integrity. Always putting his talents to excellent use, Enrico’s clients get the hair they envision.QHow many years have you been in hair business?A I’ve been in the business for 20 years
Q How many clients you’ve served? AI’ve worked with thousands of clients
Q What’s your signature style?A My signature style is a layered bob
Q The most memorable compliment. A “I felt like a celebrity – everyone wanted to take a picture with me.”
Q Common conversation topics you engage in with clients?AFashion & latest trends.
Q What is the best music to work to?ATrance, techno, rock. Has to have hard beats.
Q Challenges in your professional career?A Keeping classic looks in sync with modern techniques and the natural evolution of hairstyling.
QWhy do you do what do you do?A To see the smile on their faces when I’m finished my work.
Q You’re favorite / essential tool?A HAI TONG TOOL
Q Where do you get your inspiration?AART, architecture, the changing of seasons
Q What sets you apart from other hairstylists?AUnderstanding the client’s wishes and adding a little flare to the look.
- Diploma from Tony & Guy, New York
- Diploma from Sebastian Woodland Mills, California
- Mexico EBS presenter (Platform of 3000 spectators)
- Canadian Hairstylist Of The Year finalist
- Guild of Hair Design Cutting Competitions
- Goldwell Platform Artist
- Actively participated in Versace and Ross Mayer Fashion Shows
- Miss Chin Bikini competition
- Reality television show Hair Wars finalist
- Travelled to Amsterdam, Netherlands for the Davines World Hair Dressing Tour – 2005
A dedicated stylist, Rico approaches all his assignments with commitment and integrity…
Bringing skill, passion, and charisma to the Salon, Stephanie has 10 years of industry experience. Listening carefully to clients’ needs, she easily conveys cut and style ideas while demonstrating excellence in all her work and projects. A Davines Master Colourist, Stephanie has participated in countless competitions, hair and fashions shows.QHow many years have you been in hair business?A I have 14 years experience
Q How many clients you’ve served? AI’ve served 500 or more clients
Q What’s your signature style?A I don’t really have a preference of what I do it could be long to short or any type of color. I’m equally good at every style….. But my favorite would have to be short styles and blonde colours
Q The most memorable compliment. A That I’m a good listener. I always give my clients what they want style wise, stylish, up to date, trendy, talented, always accommodating etc.
Q Common conversation topics you engage in with clients?Ahair, hair products, fashion, personal life; whatever they want to talk about!
Q What is the best music to work to?AChill and relaxing music
Q Challenges in your professional career?A keeping classic looks in sync with modern techniques and the natural evolution of hairstyling
QWhy do you do what do you do?A I love when the client is in my chair and not only do they trust my opinion about hair but they trust my fashion sense to create their overall look and make their vision complete!
Q You’re favorite / essential tool?A my hands. I can perform every skill in a salon with them.
Q Where do you get your inspiration?A My inspiration comes from pretty much everything. I’m not too sure how it comes to me but it does. I’m constantly attracted to different things: People, shapes, colour, art, fashion, etc. My ideas always start with someone sitting in my chair, and how I can bring out the best in that person.
Q What sets you apart from other hairstylists?AI like to stand out and I love to make my clients stand out. Confidence is one of the best qualities you can have and that’s what I love to bring out in my clients. I’m a unique hairstylist. I could be very traditional or I could push the envelope and definitely think outside the box. The reason why people come to me is not only for my skills but because I feel like I can make people grow and feel comfortable with themselves and there looks. I’m constantly updating myself through hair and fashion and want to be able to share that with my clients. My constant learning never stops and my own style evolves and changes constantly. So clients are attracted to that.
- Studied at Marvel Beauty School
- TIGI Advanced Men’s Cutting course,New York
- Vidal Sassoon Cutting Academy
- Goldwell Textural Up-do’s, Cutting Techniques and Trends, and Trilogy Colour Courses
- Educator for Davines Colour Company
- Winner multicultural stylist of the year contessa Canadian hairdressing – 2014
- Ontario stylist of the year finalist – 2014
- Finalist classic cut and style mirrors Canadian hairdressing – 2013
- Winner men’s cut and style mirror awards Canadian hairdressing – 2012
- Classic style finalist mirror awards Canadian hairdressing – 2011
- Finalist at Canada Davines World Colour & Styling Competition – 2010
- Finalists local world style contest Davines – 2010
- Finalist at Canadian Hairdressers’ Awards Classic Style – 2010
- Winner of Canada Davines World Styling Competition – 2009
- 2009 local world style contest winner Davines cut and colour – 2009
- ick Kids Hospital Bell Gala and Amore Show
- Miss Universe Canada
- lare for Lupus charity event
- Gelator Show for Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader and Next Star television shows
Bringing skill, passion, and charisma to the Salon, Stephanie has 10 years of industry experience…
With over 20 years of hair colouring experience, specializing in highlights
and colour correction, John brings a wealth of knowledge, creativity, and expertise to Salon Collage. With a keen eye for colour combinations, clients feel relaxed and inspired under John’s capable hands.QHow many years have you been in hair business?A I have been in the business since 1986.
Q How many clients you’ve served? A I’ve served thousands upon thousands of clients.
Q What’s your signature style?A My signature is style beautiful blondes.
Q The most memorable compliment. A Every time a client leaves the salon happy and says: “Thank you, I love it”.
Q Common conversation topics you engage in with clients?AConversation topics : lifestyles
Q What is the best music to work to?A Music is just background noise for me, the client is all that’s important.
Q Challenges in your professional career?A Biggest challenge : To make sure everyone is happy with the results of my work.
QWhy do you do what do you do?AI’m told I’m good at it and I enjoy changing people’s lives through their hairstyles.
Q You’re favorite / essential tool?A Essential tool: My tail comb.
Q Where do you get your inspirationA I get my inspiration from my clients, nature and the world surrounding us.
- Certified Master Colourist with all Major Colour Companies
- Completed Gladwell Trilogy, Gladwell PHD, and L’Oreal Keys to Colour classes
- Received Davines Pre-certification, Boston, Massachusetts
- Attended annual colour seminars
- Sebastian International California
- Participated in Davines Italy Hair Tour, Florence – 2005
- Won People’s Choice Award, L’Oreal Colour Trophy – 2005
- Featured work in Goldwell 1, 2, and 3 Colour Glossy Book – Hair Trade Magazine
- Canadian Synchronized Women’s Fundraiser for Olympic Team
John brings a wealth of knowledge, creativity, and expertise to Salon Collage…
17 years working as a dynamic and fashion-forward makeup artist, concentrating on eye-catching and photo-friendly makeup jobs. Frances specializes in bridal makeup and runway fashion shows. Versatile and adaptable, she works effectively with different brands of makeup and cosmetics. A true visionary, Frances has the talent to articulate
her clients’ ideas and desires through makeup.QHow many years have you been in the business?AI have been doing make-up for Salon Collage since 2000
Q How many clients have you served? AThroughout my time at Salon Collage I have served quite a few clients. Being that my industry of make-up application is not a steady consistent thing it’s hard to say how many exactly.
Q What’s your signature style?AWell my signature thing in make-up application and it’s definitely the eyes that I’m best known for.
Q The most memorable compliment. AI’m doing a wedding for a client and she told me I did her sister’s make-up for her wedding ten years ago and she told me that she looked amazing. The fact that she remembered me and came back after ten years is amazing.
Q Common conversation topics you engage in with clients?AI mostly talk about what looks would be best suited for them and also color analysis for both foundations and shadows.
Q What is the best music to work to?AAny type of music.
Q Challenges in your professional career?AMostly the people that have skin issues and that are hard to deal with.
QWhy do you do what do you do?AThe reason I do what I do is because it’s a lot of fun and I enjoy making people feel good about themselves and making them feel beautiful.
Q You’re favorite / essential tool?AMy favorite tools are my brushes. Without them I cannot work my magic.
Q What sets you apart from others in your industry?AI am a perfectionist and I make sure I fulfill my clients wants and needs..
- MAC – Seasonal Classes (Bridal, Fashion Shows, Television, Print) – 2007
- Chanel – 2001
- Yves Saint Laurent – 2002
- Christian Dior – 1998
- Catwalk Cure Charity Event – 2010
- Greece Olympic Gala for Athletes – 2002
- Rich Bride Poor Bride television show
- Gianni Versace Runway Show
- Starry Nights Charity Gala
17 years working as a dynamic and fashion-forward makeup artist, concentrating on eye-catching…
Merissa ArbeaQHow many years have you been in hair business?AI have been in the hair industry for 4 years
Q How many clients you’ve served? AProbably a couple of hundred. Its hard to say!
Q What’s your signature style?ALong healthy bouncy hair.
Q The most memorable compliment. AMy most memorable compliment is that I listen very well and blow-dries last.
Q Common conversation topics you engage in with clients?ACommon conversation topics are HAIR and hair problems and also travelling and adventures!
Q What is the best music to work to?ABest working music is something up beat and not too loud so I can still hear my clients talking.
Q Challenges in your professional career?A Biggest challenge : Probably the hours. We tend to work very long hours, which can be exhausting and also makes it hard to have a life outside of work.
QWhy do you do what do you do?AI do what I do because I love making changes in peoples lives and affecting how they feel about themselves. We live in a world where image is very important and it’s a good feeling to help someone achieve the image they want that’s in line with their goals.
Q You’re favorite / essential tool?AMy favourite tool is probably a blow-dryer because a great finish to a cut or colour is essential to the total look.
- Vidal Sassoon diploma advanced and classic cutting program
- Tony & Guy New York advanced Cutting seminar
- Joico platform team, Toronto
- Sick kids – 1998-1999
- Canadian Cancer Society – 2000-2005, 2010
- CAMH charity fashion show – 2015
Merissa has worked alongside the industries best hairstylist, color technicians. Over 4 years of experience in the business,